terms and conditions
1. Use of the service and responsibility: The use of the service is performs on the Client’s commitment to use this in accordance
with the Law, the clauses of this contract, the moral, the good generally accepted customs, public order and, in general,
give adequate use to the Service in accordance with the purpose for the one that has been placed at your disposal. The client, from the signature of the present contract and until its expiration will receive in assignment – for domestic use – the line and equipment that is detailed being this
responsible for the use of this during the term of this present contract.
The customer agrees not to use the Service for illicit purposes or that could harm the rights of third parties or that in any way,
can, damage damage or deteriorate the Service, equipment computing, ownership, as well as the image of Canarias Smart or from third parties.
2. Duration of service: It will be of the “Duration of the contract”.
3. Price and service limits: It has no permanence.
Mobile Internet: … … 120 gb … 79.00 € / month.
Mobile Internet: … … 200 gb … 99.00 € / month.
All prices referenced in this contract is include IGIC.
The navigation service is provided through 4G or 3G network, subject to operator coverage – its use being restricted to
domestic sphere. The reasonable use policies of the operator, by which he can suspend the service if he detects a abusive or excessive use that endangers the stability of the network.
The service is limited to 120GB or 200GB. of discharge, when you reach the The service will be cut off and will be rehabilitated on the 1st of the following month.
4. Form of payment: The customer will pay Canarias Smart or your authorized installer 100% of the value of the equipment, deposit and the first installment at the time of installation.
The rest of monthly payments will be paid by prepayment to the start of each monthly payment, with at least two working days of term Canarias Smart. or your installer authorized.
Partial payments of the service can not be made.
5. Charges: The customer authorizes Canarias Smart for the payment of the monthly payments of this contract and, In the case of quota regularizations resulting from the application of the regularization stipulated in point 3. Price of the service, present contract through account charge.
6. Warranty: Canarias Smart. or the Installer Company they are users of national operators, so they can only guarantee the flow guaranteed by these which is 10% of the flow (responsible use).
7. Penalty for non-payment: In case the client does not pay quotas within the term established in point 4. Form of payment, and
Canarias Smart. was forced to give an order interruption of service, any suspension will require a fee of
reactivation of TWENTY EUROS (€ 25.00).
8. Assignment of the contract: This contract is of a personal nature, therefore, it can not be assigned totally or partially to a third party.
9. Personal data: In accordance with the provisions of the Organic Law 15/1999, of Protection of Personal Data, we inform you
that the personal data provided are confidential and form part of the files owned by Canarias Smart . for the management and commercial monitoring of your products and services. You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, attaching a copy of your ID, addressing by written to Canarias Smart email@example.com In the event that the data provided by the customer were false,
Canarias Smart. is authorized to give the contracted service drops and include the IMEI of the rented device and / or
acquired in the list of stolen terminals.
10.Devolution of Deposit: Once the present contract is finalized, the client can continue enjoying the service or request the withdrawal with 10
days in advance of the billing day. In which case Telecommunications by Air would proceed to the return of the deposit.
The early cancellation of this contract would lead to the loss of refund of the deposit.
11. Limitation of responsibilities: The company is not responsible for damages that may be suffered by other equipment due to improper installation or electric problems.
12. Compensation for interruption of service. When during a Billing period, THE CLIENT suffers temporary interruptions
of the Service will be entitled to compensation on the invoice corresponding to the period immediately before the one considered, which will be the following depending on the affected Service.
13. Jurisdiction: For the interpretation and fulfillment of the present contract, the parties in case of dispute, renounce the jurisdiction of the
Courts and Tribunals that may correspond to them, and submit freely and voluntarily to those of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria